India Abroad has print editions for New York City, the Tristate area, Chicago/Dallas, and Los Angeles, the paper distributed across the United States - and an online edition for those who just cannot wait for the latest edition, and for those outside North America. Instead of crowding the newsstands, you can subscribe to India Abroad here, so that you can read it in the comfort of your home. On paper, the Web or both.
• Modi's rockstar reception at Madison Square Garden
• The desi the US government spied on
• Judge spares Tri Valley University students jail time
• India's defense budget: A leap in the right direction Read more ...
• Siddhartha Khosla and his seamless dual identity
• Novelist Yasmeen Premji on stories in the ordinary
• Experience of an 8-ringgit haircut
• Bidding goodbye to the feisty Zohra Segal Read more ...
India in New York
India in New York is a guide to events and entertainment from India Abroad reaches the active Asian Indian Market in
New York & New Jersey, more effectively than any other local publication. India in New York is the most widely read Indian publication in the New York/New Jersey.
Sold follows Lakshmi, a 13-year-old girl who travels from a pastoral, rural village in Nepal to a sordid brothel called "Happiness House" in Kolkata, India. This poignant film, adapted from Patricia McCormick’s globally acclaimed book and based on true events.
Harrice Miller Entertainment is a proud media partner of Pandit Jasraj Institute presenting Alaap-Jugalbandi between two legends, Sangeet Martand & Padma Vibhushan with Pandit Jasraj & Padmabhushan Dr. L. Subramaniam.